Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Did they change treated lumber AGAIN?

"HeyBub" wrote in message
dpb wrote:

I'm not insisting on anything other than pointing out that if there
were widespread health problems induced by use of CCA, there should
be a world of evidence. That evidence would be widespread reports of
problems which had as their underlying commonality some identified
connection to CCA usage. I have looked; can't find it. Can you?

I repeat--we had this same discussion only a few months ago. There
wasn't any evidence forthcoming then, and so far there's none now.

Evidence is irrelevant to the true believer.

That works both ways. For instance, there are still a few who believe that
agricultural chemicals do not leach into groundwater, not anywhere, not
ever.