Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default Did they change treated lumber AGAIN?

dpb wrote:

I'm not insisting on anything other than pointing out that if there
were widespread health problems induced by use of CCA, there should
be a world of evidence. That evidence would be widespread reports of
problems which had as their underlying commonality some identified
connection to CCA usage. I have looked; can't find it. Can you?

I repeat--we had this same discussion only a few months ago. There
wasn't any evidence forthcoming then, and so far there's none now.

Evidence is irrelevant to the true believer.