Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Did they change treated lumber AGAIN?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"dadiOH" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Now, we're going to talk in circles because I'm going to ask you
again what would be required in order to show health problems as a
result of exposure.

A start would be to build a rat cage out of old style PT 2x4s and
test the rats for arsenic periodically. Next would be to do the
same thing but in some manner so that the rats could contact the
PT but not eat it.
dadiOH

Let's stick with human children, since there's always someone
who'll say "Yeah but rats are affected differently than people".

That's OK with me. Put kids in the cage.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...