Posted to sci.electronics.repair
sparky sparky is offline

Default RCA WV98C Senior Voltohmyst VTVM

On Oct 16, 5:20 pm, Lynn wrote:
On Oct 16, 11:44 am, "

wrote:
On Oct 15, 9:51 pm, wrote:

On Oct 15, 6:05 pm, Lynn wrote:
On Oct 15, 5:57 pm, "
wrote:

I need a probe for this meter. Does anyone have one taking up
space
that they would like to part with . If not any ideas as to where
might find one would be most sincerely appreciated. Lenny Stein,
Barlen Electronics.

Since you're using google groups, Perhaps you should use Google web
search to find out where to obtain one. This is a repair newsgroup,
for asking questions about current repairs, NOT a panhandlers'
group.

if you post here again will receive an
email
with contents of your abuse.

Lenny was polite about it while you seem to be a self-proclaimed
keeper of usenet as you see it. Google is here. Sorry you don't like
it. I assume I will be reported as well. Have a nice day.

GG

I wasn't panhandling. I was just asking for a bit of help. I've been a
member of this group since my 486 days, and I have never abused it.
Its very easy for a coward to call someone an abuser when they can't
do it in person isn't it? Just a little advice: if you can't help or
say something nice then why don't you just shut up? Who the hell made
you the boss of the airwaves anyway? Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.- Hide quoted text -

I made myself the bos of the airwaves. Somebody had to.

You want me to shut up you'll have to come over here and make me shut
up.

You just need a man to take the edge off things.