Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT GUNS

Eeyore wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Steve Firth wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

You surprise me. I have never applied for a license, so I don't
know the details, but I had been informed that pump action weapons
and automatic weapons were unlicensable except to the armed forces
and the police.

Care to educate us as to he levels of licensing? Or do you just
want to appear superior

Pump action shotguns are not banned explicitly

They are categorised as 'self-loading'.

No they are not.

Read the ****ing LAW you complete MORON.

I have and as I mentioned, in the part you snipped, pump action shotguns
are neither self-loading nor are they banned "effectively" or otherwise.