AL

Default welding table

Right, so current doesn't pass through the bearings. I knew that.

Regarding the original poster asking where to get 1/4" plate, have a look at
metalexpress.net. You might live near one of their stores and can save on
shipping.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 May 2004 07:07:25 GMT, "AL" brought forth
from the murky depths:

The turning table sounds like a great idea. Are you using a "lazy susan"
type bearing?

If so, you had better remember to ground the TOP plate when you weld.

"Kevin Beitz" wrote in message
. com...
I have three weld tables...
One is a five ft. round by 3/8" table that turns... This way I stand
still and my work comes to me... My second table is 14 ft by 9 ft by
1/4" thick... This one I use for making yarn racks (creels) ... My
third table is a 3/8" steel plate that slides on my fork lift to load
heavy stuff and lift up to a comfortable working hight... Love them
all...

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming