Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Did they change treated lumber AGAIN?

Rick Blaine wrote:

Lead is perfectly safe when used, handled and stored properly.
Parents with kids are supposed to be smart enough to baby proof and
kid proof their homes. And supervising them so they aren't stuffing
pounds of dirt down their throats. With or without arsenic.

WHAT???? You expect parents to be responsible? I thought that was
the government's job. To take care of us...to wipe our asses from the
cradle to the grave.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...