Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Did they change treated lumber AGAIN?

"dadiOH" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Now, we're going to talk in circles because I'm going to ask you
again what would be required in order to show health problems as a
result of exposure.

A start would be to build a rat cage out of old style PT 2x4s and test
the rats for arsenic periodically. Next would be to do the same thing
but in some manner so that the rats could contact the PT but not eat
it.
dadiOH

Let's stick with human children, since there's always someone who'll say
"Yeah but rats are affected differently than people".