Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default OT GUNS

Neil Barker wrote:
In article , says...
Neil Barker wrote:

BTW, you need to define 'shotgun' before you can say whether it is
banned in this country or not.

Non pump action non sawnoff.,

You clearly don't understand UK firearms law, do you ?

Pump-action shot guns are not banned in the UK, nor are semi-automatic
ones. I possess one, with a 10-shot capacity, held on a section 1
firearms certificate.

You surprise me. I have never applied for a license, so I don't know the
details, but I had been informed that pump action weapons and automatic
weapons were unlicensable except to the armed forces and the police.

Care to educate us as to he levels of licensing? Or do you just want to
appear superior
?

Next.