Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Todd Rich Todd Rich is offline

Default I want to buy a solid piece of pure tungsten, 3 to 15 lbs.

Adam Corolla wrote:

"Todd Rich" wrote in message

(snip)
If it wasn't my only one, I've got a sintered 5# block from work. An
unneeded engineering sample. I'll ask and see if they have any others,
but I don't think they'll have one for a couple of weeks/months. It is
weird how dense it is.

P.S., I can wait weeks or months no problem. We can discuss the price when
it's available, but of course I can't commit to buy until we do agree on a
price.

No guarantee I can get you one, but I'll try. Is it ok if it is several
smaller pieces, or machined somewhat? I'll have better luck getting scrap
or a part failed by inspection.