Gunner

Default WTD: 8" Faceplate with 1-3/4" Threads, Clausing 10"

On Sat, 22 May 2004 13:31:57 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

Trying to help out a club member who is doing me a tremendous favor. He has
a 10" Clausing lathe. It has 1-3/4" Threads and he is wanting a faceplate.
Anyone have one kicking around they want to part with?

Thanks
Marty

I may have one. Ill check today. I think its only 6" though. Whats
the TPI?

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell