Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Did they change treated lumber AGAIN?

"dpb" wrote in message ...

Now, we're going to talk in circles because I'm going to ask you again
what would be required in order to show health problems as a result of
exposure.

That's what epidemiologists do for a living. They're prolific on lead,
etc., but for CCA common as hen's teeth.

--

You're insisting you're correct. I might agree with you. But first, I need
an answer to the question that frightens you, apparently.

Here's the question again:

In order to show that health problems were caused by arsenic exposure, WHAT
WOULD NEED TO HAPPEN?