Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Did they change treated lumber AGAIN?

"dpb" wrote in message ...
Chris Lewis wrote:
According to JoeSpareBedroom :
"dpb" wrote in message ...

All I've asked for is any refereed reference to epidemiology indicating
ACQ was the root cause for a health problem in the general population
of people using the results of facilities constructed w/ ACQ-treated
lumber.

I can't give that to you. My information came from a recommendation from
a pediatrician who mentioned the subject because HE had seen data
indicating arsenic in kids who'd spent time in contact with playground
structures built with treated lumber. This conversation took place
1994-1995. This is all the information I can give you right now.

This is getting really silly. You're not talking about the same thing.

There is no arsenic in ACQ. ACQ wasn't around (much) in 1994/95.

Yeah, I inadvertently used the ACQ initial when I meant CCA earlier. Same
difference to Joe, though...

--

No. We're talking about arsenic. The initials weren't important.

Again: We are talking only about arsenic.