Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default Mechanical Aptitude Test

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:55:48 +0100, Mark Rand
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:07:11 -0400, "Phil Kangas" wrote:

Found this site on RMH, posted here for
your enjoyment:

http://tinyurl.com/379fuh

Look for the review button to see your
test results.
Phil Kangas

100%. But the boxes on the see-saw question didn't have the correct choice
available, so I chose the only one that seemed to fit...

100% for me, too. Re the poorly formulated questions, sometimes you
need to put aside your annoyance with the limits of the information
presented and make a decision. Context can help, and the test would
have been easier if it were possible to navigate back and forth - in
some cases the correct answer was apparent only after seeing the next
question.

--
Ned Simmons