Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Dan Coby Dan Coby is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

"flipper" wrote in message ...

snip

Too many groups (of both the left and right) want to use the power of
their government to enforce their own version of history. The founders
of this country believed (and I strongly agree) that freedom of speech
is a critical counter balance to the power of government.

As I said in the portions you snipped out, tell it to France and
Switzerland, then, because they "did" make a particular interpretation
of history and speech 'illegal'.

As I also said in portions that I snipped, I do not agree with the actions
of the EU or Switzerland with regard to requiring the use of the word
'genocide'. I do support actions which encourage the Turkish government
to stop prosecuting its citizens under Article 301.