Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

Don Bowey wrote:

"John Fields" wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
John Fields wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

Who was appeasing Hitler DURING WW2 ?

You were.

You were kissing his ass with: "Go ahead and do anything you want to
to anyone else, but as long as you leave us alone we won't **** with
you.

Your lack of education has led you to some quite bizarre conclusions. I
suppose the
Battle of Britain and the Blitz were 'leaving us alone' were they ?

---
Nope, but Hitler never had it in his plans to leave you alone, no
matter what kind of "agreement" you all came to with him. He was
just waiting for the right time to strike.

Things I read many years ago indicated Hitler felt, for some unclear reason,
a kinship with or otherwise a desire to NOT attack Britain. Indications
were that he spent some time there in his youth. If I ever knew, I have
forgotten, exactly what reversed his intentions to not take the battle to
them.

I do believe it's on record that he offered a truce.

Graham