Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Is my contractor putting the screws to me?? Question about venting

"dpb" wrote in message ...

IMO, and it is only an opinion, The bath fan should be a completely
different run.

If it happens to be a gas dryer I know there is a code violation there.

It's code violation either way. Even if it weren't, the moisture and lint
that gets through the bypass is a deal breaker.

Shouldn't have allowed it to begin with and any reasonably competent
remodeler should have known better.

I saw that post. Thanks to the person who took the time to look it up.

I suspected it was a violation but did not know for sure.