Posted to sci.electronics.repair
BRASTO BRASTO is offline

Default Pioneer VE-D70 8mm VCR

This machine is still almost in brandnew condition although it must be
over 10 years old and has been sitting on the NON-repairables shelf
for a long time.
Problem is:the VCR part totally inoperative, Display section and Tuner
selection OK.
I managed to manually remove the loaded casette by applying some 3VDC
directly to the unplugged threading motor.
Obviously I am missing some of the supply/control voltages. I noted
that every PCB has a few miniature FS fuses but just like other fuses
they are all OK.
Other indications are that pushing power ON/OFF does switch the
display ON/OFF but the GREEN Front Panel LED to tell that power is
applied or system is in SBY does NOT illumunate.
I have no clue as to what PS voltages shall appear where and when. All
my WWW search for a freebee schematic have failed.
I hope that some one at this SCI.electronics group knows the machine a
little better and can give me some hints
TY
Brasto