BigWallop

Default Upgrade to a three phase domestic supply?

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
Hell, I have 540W of lighting in the kitchen alone :-}

I bet ya' it would wake you up. :-)) Is the room used as a craft

workshop ?
With that amount of illumination, I bet you can see the tinniest

details.

No, it`s just a standard domestic kitchen - although if my wife was
replying to this, she`d comment about needing it that bright to see
through the plumes of smoke when I cook :-}

LOL

Ah well ! If it's acting as emergency lighting, then it is better to have
it as bright as possible. :-))

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com