Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

On 2007-10-19 19:02:23 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

In article , Jim
wrote:
If you were to spot a Jack the Ripper in the act, you'd run
away like a coward. I'd splatter his brains all over the earth.....
We have a saying here, "Some folks just need killin'", and it's
true.....

Ah - you consider yourself some sort of Superman?

You seem to think villains are all inept cowards that will lie down and
wait to be shot by the self righteous. One of the Hollywood lies...

When that doesn't happen, they will be in a car that will leave a
twisty road into a ravine.

These ravines have all kinds of incendiary devices laying around
because the car always explodes with a ball of flame.