Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT GUNS

Eeyore wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

You appear to be determined not to listen to what I'm saying. I have never
had any objection to the use of any type of gun in sport.

You appear to ahve difficulty thinking about what you say. You say you
are not banning sport, but you support the legislation that bans the
sport.

I've already told you I think the part that restricts sport shooting is
unneccessary and pointless. You seem to be determined not to listen to what I
say.

The government isn't offering options it's ban everything. You're really
determined not to think abotu anything you say.