Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT GUNS

Eeyore wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Steve Firth wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

FWIW the restriction on guns for target shooting is plain silly
imho. They could easily be securely stored.

Indeed, but lame-brains arguing like yourself had anyone who used a
gun for sport pilloried for something done by a maniac. Perhaps you
could engage your brain before making stupid statements about the
function and purpose of guns and the motives of those who own them?

You're mistaken.

No I'm not.

I was against the excessive restrictions on target shooting.

By banning even the use of hand guns in sport? What a strange form of
opposition.

You appear to be determined not to listen to what I'm saying. I have never
had any objection to the use of any type of gun in sport.

You appear to ahve difficulty thinking about what you say. You say you
are not banning sport, but you support the legislation that bans the
sport.