Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Helpneeded!

On 2007-10-18, Eeyore wrote:

Huge wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

No matter how 'nice' people may appear to be, gun ownership leads to
gun crime.

Sigh.

One word.

Switzerland.

Gun ownership in Switzerland is not as widespread as the gun lobby likes
to make out. A lot of them are militrary rifles too, not handguns.

Whoosh! Just *look* at those goalposts move!

It's ******** anyway.

I know. But I can't be arsed refuting the same old arguments all over
again from
people with the intellectual rigour of yesterday's pasta.

Out of a tin as well......