Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Jim[_2_] Jim[_2_] is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Huge wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

NO_ONE with a gun can be considered safe.

Why is it that the moment the subject of guns comes up, so many people
lose the
power of rational thought?

The sole purpose of a handgun is to kill or main people. They have no
legitimate
role, least of all being carried on the person, in a civilised society. Of
course
it may be that USA doesn't qualify as a civilised society. That would
explain a
lot.

Get real.

You first. If you were to spot a Jack the Ripper in the act, you'd run
away like a coward. I'd splatter his brains all over the earth.....
We have a saying here, "Some folks just need killin'", and it's
true.....
Tell me Graham, have you ever been the victim of a violent crime? It's
no picnic.
Good day.

Graham