Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT GUNS

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

And their record seems to show often at an innocent
party.

Their latest in Kent is the shooting dead of a woman holding a
ball-bearing pistol. In this instance they claim to "know the woman" and
they keep referring to the toy gun as "a firearm". What next, I wonder?
Will spud guns also be referred to as "firearms"?

I see that PC Copper also refers to air guns as "firearms" that is when
they are not referring to them as "dangerously powerful firearms."

Meanshile a Heckler and Koch carried by a policeman apparently shoots
fragrant rose petals, because Drivel assures us that they are not armed.