Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:08:59 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
flipper wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

Invading Iraq was 'self defence' ???

Bwahahahahahhahahaa

As I've pointed out before, leave it to the left to defend a WMD
obsessed mass murdering dictator who spent 10 years violating over
13 mandatory U.N. chapter 7 resolutions and the terms of cease fire
for the second of two regional wars he started in addition to his
terrorist activities.

Yes, it was defense.

********.

Those sharing your opinion lost the free and open debate on the
matter.

********.

The vote was taken and duly recorded.

The USA doesn't count. You're governed by IDIOTS. Top flight Grade One ignorant
****wits.

Ouuuu.. I just love it when you talk dirty, BITCH!..

Haven't you learned your lesson yet?

You are out gunned and out manned!

I'm well aware how Americans rely on GUNS to get their way.

---
How'd you get the Falklands back, diplomatically?

--
JF