Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Where's the benefit...

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:39:40 +0100, the renowned Eeyore
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

The Falkland Islanders have continually expressed a desire to remain British.

---
Again, the lesser of two evils.
---

Where's the tyranny in that ?

---
Well, let's see. The war was in 1982 and they've only been allowed
full British citizenship since 1983. Prior to that they were
second-class Brits, so I guess the tyranny ended in 1983, huh?

Show me a passport that says 'second class British citizen' will you ?

Graham

http://www.fco.gov.uk/Files/kimage/data_english.gif

Note the "Overseas" bit.

Best regards,