Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Helpneeded!

Mark wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:42:23 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Andy Champ wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
In the UK we have something crazy like about 1/400 th the number of
gun deaths/murders
in the USA ? Why ? At least largely because gun ownership isn't either
widespread,
routine or encouraged by a gun lobby.

There has been a recent trend towards increasing (illegal) gun
ownership in certain
criminal groups and that's been causing a worrying increase in deaths.

Draw your own conclusions. Guns don't make you safe. And where legal
guns exist it's
that much easier for illegal ownership too.

Graham

I draw my own conclusions from the way in which illegal handgun use has
soared since legal handgun ownership was banned.

In the same way that global warming has soared since Piracy went into
decline?

And UK sport went into decline once we had Nu Laber, and now seems to b
picking up again slightly, as they go into terminal decline?

Is it picking up again? That's good news, but I hadn't noticed ;-)

There is a chance that by the weekend, we may have an F1 world champion
and be the top bananas in Rugby: Why even UK football is slightly better
since the bull****ting swede vanished.