Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

In article ,
Anthony Matonak wrote:
The vast majority of gun owners, like car drivers, are fairly
responsible and not considered to be a threat to others. Your
world view may not accept this but then that's your problem.

The 'vast majority' of hand gun 'owners' in the UK are criminals. And keep
them for criminal purposes.

--
*Sometimes I wake up grumpy; Other times I let him sleep.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.