Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jon Slaughter Jon Slaughter is offline

Default Lvl Trans

"John Larkin" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:54:14 GMT, "Jon Slaughter"
wrote:

Redone to minimize area.

Minor pickey: we wouldn't parallel the two surface-mount pins
(lower-left on the chip) like that. It would look too much like a
solder bridge. It's better to run the paralleling trace off to the
left, where it's more visible and makes inspection easier.

Of course, you already know that it's not a solder bridge!

Maybe, I thought about it because it sorta looks odd the way I did it. I was
either thinking to run them both to the source in parallel or sorta "hook"
one into the other(the hook looked ust as ugly). In this case it wasn't a
big deal so I just did the easiest thing

Although, maybe it could cause a slight issue with seating the leads? I
guess I'll find out when I solder them.

Still trying to figure out how to print it well. Ink jet on transparency
isnt' working to well. Its about 5 to 10% transparent and very irregular.
Probably fine for short exposure times but I'm trying to think about how to
fix that. (I don't remember having that issue before but maybe I wasn't
paying attention to it) Going to probably take it somewhere and get it
printed but finishing up a few other circuits that I'm doing first.

Thanks,
Jon