Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jon Slaughter Jon Slaughter is offline

Default Lvl Trans

"John B" wrote in message
t...
On 18/10/2007 Jon Slaughter wrote:

"petrus bitbyter" wrote in
message l.nl...

"Jon Slaughter" schreef in bericht

et...
Redone to minimize area.

Hmm... nice picture. But what's its use? Guess I missed something.

Its a digital level translator. Theres 8 discrete channels and 8
integrated. The IC does it but isn't full duplex or direction
independent like the discrete ones which is why I had to put them in.

And the schematic is where?

Huh... this is not for. It's not something special that I'm giving out or
anything. Just a simple project I did and I posted my results because I had
a discussion with some others about routing issues.