Colin Wilson

Default Upgrade to a three phase domestic supply?

Hell, I have 540W of lighting in the kitchen alone :-}
I bet ya' it would wake you up. :-)) Is the room used as a craft workshop ?
With that amount of illumination, I bet you can see the tinniest details.

No, it`s just a standard domestic kitchen - although if my wife was
replying to this, she`d comment about needing it that bright to see
through the plumes of smoke when I cook :-}