Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Lynn[_2_] Lynn[_2_] is offline

Default Fridge door won't close

On Oct 18, 1:55 pm, 32andtwentyseven
wrote:
Fridge door won't close properly. It closes but then pops open an
inch. If you give it a hard nudge sometimes it stays closed, but even
then the top corner has a gap. Any ideas? I can't replace the fridge,
it belongs to my landlord.

It means you have too much food in your refrigerator dickhead.

I have sent an abuse complaint to for several
reasons:

[1] This is sci.electronics.repair, and a refrigerator is not an
electronic device, it is an appliance. Your question should have been
asked in alt.home.repair.

[2] You can replace the fridge, just buy another one. Repairing it is
not your responsibility, it is your landlords. So why are you even
asking such a question when you should be reporting the problem to
your landlord in the firstplace?????