Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default How much runout on TS is too much

"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:53:59 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Please excuse my top post,no offense is intended, but I've been down
this road with you many times over about a five year period. Not
going there again. Any one interested can google away. I will
always just single post respond when you bring it up, provide a
brief outline of the facts, let anyone who reads make up their minds.

Frank

Where is there to go Frank? I was only pointing out that a manufacturers
responsibility is and the "Fact" that Delta had problems with broken
trunions. Why they had problems is beside the point as far as their target
audience is concerned. Ultimately Delta made changes to lessen the
problem, right?
And to be fair, Delta was not the only company that had shipping problems.
Grizzly had a tremendous problem with their shipper several years back.
Apparently they too have taken steps to correct the problem.