Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Celtic box finished...

LOL...

Funny, I was thinking "Chippie" a little double innuendo there WEG

Kate

"Casper" wrote in message
Now I have to stop following this thread... BEACAUSE...
I REALLY love dragonflies (even more than celtic) and I'm going want
one of those when I see it too! Keep it up Kate!!

Ok Casper, you can stop following but first....
don't peek!
*grin*
Kate

Evvvvil woman! ... tries to hide eyes and not peek... damn!
Ok, I'll admit it, I'm weak... I peeked. That's going to be gorgeous
when it's done. Guess we'll have to call you, "The Box Lady". ;-)