Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Boettcher Frank Boettcher is offline

Default How much runout on TS is too much

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:53:59 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Please excuse my top post,no offense is intended, but I've been down
this road with you many times over about a five year period. Not
going there again. Any one interested can google away. I will
always just single post respond when you bring it up, provide a
brief outline of the facts, let anyone who reads make up their minds.

Frank