Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Andy Champ Andy Champ is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Helpneeded!

Eeyore wrote:

In the UK we have something crazy like about 1/400 th the number of gun deaths/murders
in the USA ? Why ? At least largely because gun ownership isn't either widespread,
routine or encouraged by a gun lobby.

There has been a recent trend towards increasing (illegal) gun ownership in certain
criminal groups and that's been causing a worrying increase in deaths.

Draw your own conclusions. Guns don't make you safe. And where legal guns exist it's
that much easier for illegal ownership too.

Graham

I draw my own conclusions from the way in which illegal handgun use has
soared since legal handgun ownership was banned.

Andy