Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default OT - Hospital Cleaning

"Mark" wrote in message

"John" wrote in message
OT but my irritation is boiling over.

Whenever this important topic of hospital cleaning is mentioned on the
news we are shown images of corridor floor being cleaned.

What I want from a hospital cleaning service is: Clean equipment, clean
door handles and light switches, taps, toilet seats, chairs, beds,
cupboards, bed tables, etc - the things that people can touch with germ
covered hands.

I think that a modern hospital would fall to pieces if it were steamed
cleaned.
Drylined studwork walls are not up to it.

I had one of my factories plastered with a plaster designed for hospital
use. It replaced the cement skim previously used in hospitals and is very
impact resistant.

Colin Bignell