Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense! Help needed!

"David Hansen" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:57:21 +0100 someone who may be "Doctor
Drivel" wrote this:-

Like many of these green organisations, they have been highjacked by large
land owners who have a different agenda to saving the planet. Like
keeping
people out of the countryside and retaining their lucrative acres.

As I said, if I remember I will ask. I imagine it will bring some
mild amusement to those in the office.

I recall an email exchange I had with one of their top men once. It was like
talking to the Countryside Alliance, whose prime concern is not Green
matters. These people may actually believe what they are doing is right for
people and nature. The fact is, it is not. All they want to do is keep
people out of the countryside. Naive to say the least.