Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default Hillary call today

Larry Jaques wrote in article

The San Diego chapter of the March of Dimes finally stopped harassing
me after 3+ years when I got to talk to their director. To do that, I
had to inundate their office email for many months, replying sixfold
to each of their emails and phone calls. The calls, emails, and mail
stopped the day I talked to her. Imagine my surprise!

I was accused of being a racist after sending e-mails to the entire board
of the Thurgood Marshal Scholarship committee when more polite requests to
add me to the DO NOT CALL/MAIL/E-MAIL lists were ignored.