Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense! Help needed!

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:36:29 +0100 someone who may be "Doctor
Drivel" wrote this:-

Greenwash is objectionable, which is why it is criticised by groups
like Friends of the Earth.

A questionable organisation if ever there was one.

Ah, proof by assertion.

Far too many land owners give them money.

Do they really? If I remember I will ask the next time I am in the
Friends of the Earth Scotland office. I suspect that they will be
mildly amused by this assertion.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh