BigWallop

Default Upgrade to a three phase domestic supply?

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
And 2300W of lighting ?
Hell, I have 540W of lighting in the kitchen alone :-}

But is it Low Voltage Dichroic Lighting or Incandescent Lamps or GLS or
Flourescent or Halogen or ? ? ?

Bog standard incandescent - 3 * 3 * 60W reflectors - the room is about 18
foot by 7 foot, switched in a bank of 3, and a bank of 6 - if you knock
the bank of 6 on first of a night it can take several seconds before your
eyes recover, and it sure as hell wakes you up :-p

I bet ya' it would wake you up. :-)) Is the room used as a craft workshop ?
With that amount of illumination, I bet you can see the tinniest details.

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com