Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense! Help needed!

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 01:59:12 +0100 The Natural Philosopher wrote :
And those issues are no worse than e.g. fitting DG windows, or
rewiring. Not hard, juts need redecorating afterwards.

Anything that involves increasing wall thicknesses may have knock-on
effects. If we did as some countries and gave the floor area as part
of the sale particulars for a house the effect would be obvious.

I probably wouldn't buy a property without a SAP report these days
frankly. And would knock off a lot for a poor rating.

The vast majority of people wouldn't. But tax changes will probably
change this before too long.