Posted to rec.woodworking
eric h eric h is offline

Default How many woodworkers could use small pieces of Formica if they were available?

Sorry if this double posts, guys - it looks like the original
disappeared.

Hi,

I have a store on ebay that sells offcuts of UHMW, Delrin, teflon and
various Nylons.

I'm not going to spam you with a link, I'm doing research (But the ID
on ebay is surplusdealdude, if you wanna look ;-) )

Anyways, a gentleman over opn re.crafts.metalworking suggested that
people were looking for a source of Formica. He thinks that it's
tough to get small pieces.

So I thought I'd ask around and see if this is something I should be
stocking. I may have a source available that could provide some nice
pieces (we'd be talking 15" x 24, maybe.

Any suggestions as to price, etc, would be welcome.