Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Moving machines

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:16:45 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

wrote in message
roups.com...
On Oct 17, 9:20 am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 05:36:07 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
quickly quoth:

Just remember Fudds first rule of opposition;

"If you push something hard enough, it will fall over"

Firesign theater, in the 70's

We're all bozos on this bus, Bob.

--
Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.
-- A. Sachs

LOL Larry, I wasn't sure of which album, thought it may have been
"Don't crush that dwarf, Hand me the Pliars". There cannot be many
here (or anywhere) that have ever heard or remember this stuff. Lots
of classics, Rocky Rococo, Nick Danger, etc.

I think that half the Baby Boomers in America who attended college in the
'60s or '70s remember them well. Whenever they come up in a conversation
among people of that approximate age, somebody will say, "All out for Fort
Stinkindesert." d8-)

I've found only a dozen folks so far, both here Wreck.Metal and on the
Wreck) who remember them. Most people I've talked to don't have any
idea what I'm talking about and they think I'm even weirder than I
really am. Yes, I know. That's pretty tough to do.

....talking to my wall...