Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Helpneeded!

John Stumbles wrote:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:37:04 +0100, Eeyore wrote:

(d) we're socially advanced[1] enough to act responsibly and ameriorate
the effects of our actions

And how would that be ?

By:
- conserving those resources which are obviously in most limited supply
(such as fossil fuels, which are in vastly shorter supply than
solar-derived energy such as solar, wind and wave; and geothermal)
- avoiding polluting our (children's) environment with substances which
cause/contribute to global warming or are toxic to life and difficult or
impossible to clean up.

At a more socially advanced level we could tackle some of the consequences
of our past and present behaviour such as helping restore communities and
environments which have been degraded by exploitation.

Yep Nuke Birmingham and start over.