Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years to repay...nonsense!Help needed!

John Stumbles wrote:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:38:31 +0100, Eeyore wrote:

I agree with the idea about nuclear generation. I think it's the best,
simplest, fastest option to reduce fossil fuel based energy usage and if
nothing else that will have a positive result for 'energy security'
issues.

Yup, plenty of uranium mines in the UK, unlike wind and waves which we
have to import from dodgy forriners.

Indeed. Mostly buried around windscale I believe..