Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Celtic box finished...

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:23:28 -0500, "Kate"
wrote:

I grew up on the west coast but now call Tennessee home.
Moved here about four years ago and absolutely love it. There was some
pretty severe culture shock at first, but I'm getting them broke in heh
heh...
how about you?

K.

I grew up in and around Washington, DC, When I grew smart, I got out
g. I now live in Aiken, South Carolina, just across the river from
Augusta, Georgia.

My mother's folks are from the Knoxville area, and I spent a little
time in Chattanooga and wouldn't mind moving back to TN.

Smoky Mountain Woodcarvers that I mentioned is located about 20
minutes south of Gatlinburg. I know you could be several hours away,
but if you get a chance, stop in. The folks are super friendly and
they have some really neat toys as well as a selection of carving
stock. I really didn't look to see what they had, but picked up some
basswood, butternut and buckeye. I haven't had the chance to try the
buckeye, but I loved the butternut.

Bill