Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default New Price Pfister kitchen faucet drips

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:39:34 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

Long story short, I won't be buying any more PF stuff. These are about the
tenth ones I have bought for my properties or installed for other people who
bought them.

I'm certain; that if I ever owned a PF, it was replaced!! I won't
mention American Standard bath faucets, stripped plastic handles, lack
of compatible sizes to fit the stem...

For a few bucks more, you can get a Moen or a really nice other brand.
Problem is, they have their own problems.

I put a new Moen in over 3 years ago (?) in the kitchen sink. Not a
single problem in this time.
--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..