Posted to alt.dss.hack,rec.woodworking,de.alt.dateien.weibsbilder,edm.forsale,alt.fashion
Robert Weldon Robert Weldon is offline

Default Looks like the "conspiracy theories" really were true after all...

wrote in message
On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:49:27 GMT, "Robert Weldon"
wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
Most people don't know that there were actually 3 buildings which came
crashing down on the day of 9/11.

The third building, WTC 7, can be seen here

There is no mention of this building in 911 Omission Report.

Can fire make a building come crashing down at free fall rate?

If you think it can, patent the idea and make billions in the
demolitions industry!

How do we know WTC 7 was demolished?

-conspiracy crap snipped

No, it was not demolished. It was heavily damaged by the other two
buildings falling on it, and fires combined with the structural damage
finished it off. Visible signs of it failing were obvious well before it
came down, which is why the fire crews were pulled from the area.

Your mere presence is depriving some village of its idiot.

Sorry, you appear to be looking in a mirror. I base my opinion on fact, not
conspiracy loon websites.